⚡ Epub ebooks télécharger des torrents Insect Resistance Management: Biology, Economics, and Prediction PDF B00G4N7GJ0
|Publication Ville / Pays:||Academic Press; 2 edition (October 8, 2013)|
|Télécharger les formats:||pdf, mobi, epub, ibooks, odf, azw, lit, fb2, cbt|
|Format d'origine:||Print Length 427 des pages.|
3.8/5 (Votes: 118)
|Mots clés:||Biological sciences Botany Biology Entomology|
13 11 2019
Neither pest management nor resistance management can occur with only an understanding of pest biology. For years, entomologists have understood, with their use of economic thresholds, that at least a minimal use of economics was necessary for proper integrated pest management. IRM is even more complicated and dependent on understanding and using socioeconomic factors. The new edition of Insect Resistance Management addresses these issues and much more.
Many new ideas, facts and case studies have been developed since the previous edition of Insect Resistance Management published. With a new chapter focusing on Resistance Mechanisms Related to Plant-incorporated Toxins and heavily expanded revisions of several existing chapters, this new volume will be an invaluable resource for IRM researchers, practitioners, professors and advanced students. Authors in this edition include professors at major universities, leaders in the chemical and seed industry, evolutionary biologists and active IRM practitioners. This revision also contains more information about IRM outside North America, and a modeling chapter contains a large new section on uncertainty analysis, a subject recently emphasized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The final chapter contains a section on insecticidal seed treatments.
No other book has the breadth of coverage of Insect Resistance Management, 2e. It not only covers molecular to economic issues, but also transgenic crops, seed treatments and other pest management tactics such as crop rotation. Major themes continuing from the first edition include the importance of using IRM in the integrated pest management paradigm, the need to study and account for pest behavior, and the influence of human behavior and decision making in IRM.
- Amazon livres audio télécharger iphone Management: an Introduction (French Edition) PDF PDB CHM 0130957984
- Il télécharge un ebook Rankings da Pós-Graduação em Contabilidade: produção docente no Brasil: Análise da produção docente baseada em journals brasileiros (2000-2009) (Portuguese Edition) in French
- Ebooks français télécharger Downtown: Assessment CD-ROM WITH Examview Pro PDB
- Télécharger des livres électroniques Comunicacion Estrategica (Spanish Edition) (French Edition) PDF RTF
- EbookShare téléchargements AA Street by Street: Luton, Dunstable, Marton-Le-Clay, Harpenden, Redbourn, Todd in French CHM 0749528230